Gillian Elders Hypnotherapy Scarborough
Hypnotherapy in Scarborough
Hypnotherapy is a combination of relaxation and focus allowing access to the subconscious mind to make positive changes FAST. The mind and body are connected so using the power of hypnosis and the body's self-healing ability, you can make the changes you deeply want. After all, all hypnosis is really 'self-hypnosis'.
Every person is different and using a variety of Hypnosis, CBT and NLP skills I intend to solve your problems as quickly and efficiently as possible.
I initially studied Clinical Hypnosis & NLP in May 1999 at the Proudfoot School of Clinical Hypnosis & Psychotherapy, becoming qualified in 1999. I blend the use of hypnosis together with my experience as a Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming. Recent studies include advanced training with David Knight Master Hypnotist at The British Academy of Hypnosis.
I have undertaken many hours of annual continual Professional Development training in specialised aspects of therapy at the British Academy of Hypnosis, working closely with David Knight, and also with other trainers in the field, This experience has served to keep my professional knowledge up to date.
Gillian receiving her Advanced Hypnosis Certificates from David Knight Master Hypnotist at The British Academy of Hypnosis.
"Gillian really helped me with my exam nerves. I was surprised how calm I felt and my clear calm head enabled me to recall all I needed to achieve good results. Thank you." Nina
- Diploma - Certified Master Hypnotist (CMH)
- Diploma - Certified Hypnotherapist (C.Hyp)
- Diploma - Certified Hypnotherapist (B.A.Hyp.)
- Diploma - Hypnosis Gastric Mind Band (B.A.Hyp)
- Diploma - Advanced Hypnosis (B.A.Hyp)
- Diploma - Certified Practitioner of NLP (CPNLP)
- Diploma - Master Practitioner of NLP (MPNLP)
- Diploma - Certified Practitioner of EMDR
- Diploma - Certified Practitioner in HypnoBirthing and Pregnancy - CHBP
- A Member of The Hypnosis Circle
- Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Member of the UK Guild of Hypnotist Practitioners (UKGHP)
- Fully insured and following the APIE Code of Conduct
Meetings and CPD are updated annually.
"I went to see Gill pre a cataract operation because I am terrified of injections and operations under local anaesthetic. In fact I am inclined to grab doctors and dentists wrists in sheer terror! After a session with Gill I found myself smiling at people whilst lying on the trolley waiting to go in, and having a light hearted chat with the surgeon! No fear at all at any stage of the process.” Lesley.
"For several years, I had suffered from claustrophobia which was becoming increasingly problematic in my personal personal life and in the workplace. Gill taught me a great deal about the mind and the processes of thoughts. This has proved overwhelmingly successful and my confidence level has soared accordingly. Gill's hypnotherapy has, without doubt, been greatly beneficial to me.” Jamie.